The Piermont is the latest addition to the Figliomeni Constructions family. This stunning design combines modern materials with high-quality finishes.
The luxe kitchen, open-plan dining, living and alfresco areas are designed to connect your family and friends.
The Piermont is a smart, modern, functional home with premium features that will exceed all your expectations.
- Acrylic texture coating system
- Modern front elevation featuring 39 courses composite timber cladding system
- Raised central ceiling and roof level to 46 courses with highlight windows
- Electric car charging base station in garage
- 12OOmm wide glazed aluminium entry door frame
- Gyprock plasterboard ceilings and cornice throughout, with aquacheck to wet area ceilings
- Custom designed kitchen cabinetry manufactured in WA
- Cleantouch, fingerprintless technology door facings
- 40mm Stone Ambassador kitchen benchtop
- Oversize 800x800mm main floor tile
- Caroma Clarke tapware, basins and accessories
- Bosch Opta Flow recessed instantaneous hot water system with bluetooth control
- Perimeter alarm system and intercom screen
- NBN connection point, smart wire panel and network switch
- Full painting, internally and externally
- Sewer and storm water connection
- Reticulated termite treatment
- Fixed price MBA contract
- Engineer designed slab, footings & steel
- Soil Report (based on A-class sites)
- Energy efficiency assessment (based on North facing site)
- Site survey, re-peg and set out prior to construction
- Housing Indemnity Insurance
- Local council/shire applications (planning & building as required)
- Water Corporation applications
- Six month maintenance period
- Seven year structural guarantee
The Piermont – Floor Plan
For a full list of inclusions, please contact Stephen by filling in the form below.